Now you can save Gmail email directly into Evernote without trying to jump through hoops.
Here is how to do it.
1. Open Gmail and select email to be saved to Evernote.
2. Click the Web Clipper Icon. There is a select all messages checkbox and a checkbox for individual emails. Check the emails you want to save.
3. Click Email.
4. Select Notebook. This example I have chosen Archive notebook.
5. Add Tag. This example I have added business cards as the tag. The tag was in the drop down list as it was created previously, however you can create new tags by typing them in. Select from the drop down list or press Enter to confirm your choice.
6. Click Save.
7. Email is now successfully saved into Evernote. There is a link automatically created which allows you to open the email conversation up in Gmail.