You are in Safari on you iPhone and you see a web page that you want to web clip but couldn’t save to Evernote. Well now you can! Evernote has recently upgraded Evernote for iOS to allow web clipping. But first, before you go crazy with this new feature, you need to do a few things.
1. Make sure you have updated to the latest iOS and updated the latest Evernote for iOS
2. Open Safari and find a web page that you want to web clip.
3. Click the share icon at the bottom of the page.
4. The share window will display. Scroll to the right and tap More.
5. Locate Evernote and toggle on.
6. After you toggle Evernote on it will look like this.
7. Drag Evernote to the top
8. Tap Done.
9. Tap Evernote icon.
10. Tap Save to save web clip to Evernote. By default, the web clip will be saved in your default notebook. In this example it is !Inbox.
For more great tips don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.