Love the Whiteboard. So simply. So forgiving. You can make a mistake and not feel bad. Just rub it out and start again. I wanted to share the whiteboard with others when I was working on projects. Needed a way to edit and share and of course Evernote was the best tool I found to do just that.
1. Capture the whiteboard with your smartphone using Evernote.
2. After Syncing, your whiteboard image is now in Evernote.
3. Click Annotate.
4. Apply edits using the Tools.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Share->Copy Note URL to Clipboard
7. Paste Note URL into Email, Blog Post, Facebook. CTRL + V